Our comprehensive range of ongoing CPD is open to both students and established practitioners.
ASC provide CPD for professionals from 1 hour to full day workshops and mini courses.
We frequently invite guest speakers from diverse backgrounds and often subsidise costs.
Examples of Recent CPD:
• Working with unsafe sexual behaviours
• Assessing Risk & Suicide
• BACP Ethical Practice
• Introduction to Play Therapy
• Eating Disorders
• Adolescent Mental Health
• Meeting Distress
• Understanding Dementia
• HIV and the work of Terence Higgins Trust
• Sex & Young People – The work of Marie Stopes
• Relationship Matters
• Working with Families
• Addressing Shame
• Sex & Money – They’re dirty aren’t they?
• The body as a therapeutic tool
• Self harming behaviours
• Challenges with Boundaries & Confidentiality when working with Young People
• Spirituality & the non-physical
• Therapeutic Yoga
• Working with Anomalous Experience (Hearing Voices, visions etc.)
• The Communication of Play
Please contact us to register your interest or to request a particular subject for CPD